Application of Oktava Products
Oktava OJSC in Tula is one of the main designers and manufacturers of electrical acoustic equipment in Russia
Electrical acoustic converters and headsets created by us are used in filed communication with portable and movable radio stations and internal communication and commutation facilities.
Oktava OJSC is a specialized company producing communication equipment. The main types of products of general industrial designation: microphone equipment, telephone and microphone capsules, telephone and microphone headsets, acoustic converters. Communication equipment of military designation is also produced.
The unique feature of Oktava OJSC is that there is no such a company in Russia that would possess a complete technological cycle of producing acoustic converters.
- The company is the only Russian manufacturer of subminiature acoustic converters which are widely applied in special military equipment and hearing aids.
- It has a unique technology of producing studio microphones that took an honored niche in the world market of this type of products and has strong positions in this market segment.
The company has the following technologies:
- Molding of diaphragms of moving systems of electrical acoustic converters at diaphragm molding machines (DMM)
- Combined winding of moving systems of electrical acoustic converters
- Vacuum spraying of thin aluminum films (up to 40 mm) for condenser microphones
- Laser marking of professional microphones
Oktava factory is a constant participant of “Music Moscow” Professional Forum in Sokolniki. For many years the company has been the only enterprise in Russia and former Soviet Union producing in large scales electrical acoustic converters (microphones, telephones and headsets).
Professional microphones of Oktava OJSC enjoy constant demand in the market of West Europe and America.